Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-05-2018, 08:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Price could end up being the best Center of all time with his talent.

Ragnow could be the most solid, but the Lions just put him at Guard and just heard Ryan Glasgow's bro is the starting
Center so i guess that is why they put him at Guard. Still like Price tons and am very happy with the pick. I believe there
was no other way to go, we made the right choice. We will just have to see how it pans out.

But the upside of Billy Price is the biggest i have seen out of a college Center....

Smart, insanely strong in the run game with a great anchor and great feet. It will just take time, Ragnow would be just
solid right off the bat and that is why i wanted him over Price for us right now.

Way too late for this to happen.

Plus Hopkins is no RT, he is a Guard and not that great of one, he is not better than Redmond or Westerman.

This could be because Glasgow doesn't really have a shot at success at any other position in the NFL other than C whereas Ragnow was expected to be a solid-to-studly NFL player at both OG and C.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - ochocincos - 08-06-2018, 12:38 PM