Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-05-2018, 08:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I'd say yes sir to that. Price will be a stud eventually, we just have to have some patience.

I know it is hard for us though, me included, i pray for it everyday...

(08-06-2018, 04:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Just had this price argument with a guy at work.  The price snaps are a concern but has a month to correct the problem.  He can can it corrected by then.  If this is still an issue in the 3rd and 4th preseason games then I’ll start worrying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see any bad snaps today and people that were there the entire time said that they didn't, either.

The line did look like shit, though.  There were plays (almost every play) where the ball would be snapped and the defensive linemen were in the backfield so quick that I was just thinking "did they even try to block anyone?"

Billy Price sounded confident and stayed after to talk to me and get a selfie.  He seemed interested (or did a good job pretending) when I explained how it was my childhood dream to play for Ohio State before I hit a tree.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BFritz21 - 08-06-2018, 08:01 PM