Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-06-2018, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You did say that we shouldn't count out Hart at RT, I remember reading that.  I've also mentioned a time or two that I don't feel like our starting RT is even on the Bengals roster, yet.

I am a little concerned still about the status of the O-Line.  Part of it is due the the poor snaps by Price which I think will work itself out.  I am more concerned that Westerman has not shown enough to over take Hopkins at RG.  I remember that Hopkins was a FA surprise and was bringing it until injuries.  Still, I am concerned by the right side of the O-Line.  I am still upset that the Bengals did not take OT in round 3 in Orlando Brown.  

To make things worse, I have not heard an encouraging word regarding Jefferson at backer.  ugh.  

I also think that Walton, the RB will show up. 

I also say keep an eye on flowers.  If the QB situation is as bad as I think it is, then Flowers may have a new role at least on the practice squad.  I still think they should bring in Teddy Bridgewater.  It would be the smart thing to do.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - psychdoctor - 08-07-2018, 12:46 AM