Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-06-2018, 05:02 PM)impactplaya Wrote: if Price doesnt correct the bad snaps then is there a chance he moves to RG and TJ Johnson
moves to center?
Im just wondering out loud. I dont think he can start right away at guard but i dont think the front office wants another year of a 1st RD pick not being able to contribute

Price would be a mauler at RG.  Hell, I would move Hopkins to Center and Price at RG if Price cannot settle down on the snaps.

Like I said in other threads, I think this is a psychological issue of Price being overwhelmed with a leadership role, calling out plays, Identifying the Mike backer, scanning the field and snapping to a red-headed QB  LMAO

Well actually someone else mentioned the read-headed QB issue.  

But seriously, this will in all likelihood work itself out because Price is smart, has the skills, is a leader, and is a fighter.  The last one is most important because a lot of psychological battles are won and lost through mental toughness, not giving up.  I don't see Price giving up.  

I just hope the coaches do not give up on the rookie and just go with the growing pains, at least during the preseason games.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - psychdoctor - 08-07-2018, 12:55 AM