Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
On paper this season is supposed to be real tough, but that's on paper. Nobody knows yet how the other teams they'll play will do. The only real thing we have to go by at this point (other than speculation ) is how the teams finished last year, but last year isn't this year. Players move on, get traded, retire, get injured and so on and every team is going to have their rookies and rookie mistakes. Coaching staffs move on, get fired, etc. as well.  How many times have we seen solid teams from the previous year come out flat and go nowhere and the opposite, teams nobody expected to do squat come out and light things up?  That's why we still follow the Bengals after all. If we knew beyond the shadow of a doubt they were going to lose every game nobody would bother, but we don't know that so we do follow.. For all we know they'll win all 16 games and the championship although I'm not about to bet my right nor left nut on that scenario.. I won't even bet a haircut on it . 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - grampahol - 08-07-2018, 09:57 AM