Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones works out for Cleveland
(07-27-2018, 06:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe I'm just drawing a blank, but what new punt return rules are there?  I know about the kickoff return rules, but nothing is sparking in what's left of my brain about punt returns.

Punt returns were why I wanted him back, also, and it bugged me that we wouldn't let him return punts after he had been in on a series on defense.  It's ONE play and NFL players have stamina!  He could have found enough energy to run one more play as a return man, and especially if he gets an opening at all because adrenalin would kick in!

I do wish he could still be here for that and also possible insurance if we ever have an injury to a DB or two.

I think i was just thinking about if he was the Kick Returner too.

But damn man, they have been making so much changes to take the Return game out i guess i lose it.

Never liked it, players can get injured on any given play and any given step walking around their living room.

I just think they are ruining the game, always thought the Kick Return was one of the most exciting plays in football.

Then they take it out, just seems like more No Fun League pandering that Goodell has been doing.

But i agree i would be for bringing back Adam as a Punt Returner if he is available and none of our new guys step up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones works out for Cleveland - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-27-2018, 09:19 PM