Poll: Sucker-o-meter Poll: Optimism abounds with many but where do we really end up after 2018 ?
Fans Not suckers after 2018 season – Bengals make the Playoffs. (Maybe more) Offseason improvements actually pan out with real success. A sense of Pride in the Organization takes over the Message Board.
Fans feel Partially suckered – Bengals barely miss the 2018 season Playoffs. Mood on the Board still somewhat hopeful for 2019 yet most have that partially suckered in feeling.
Fans feel Totally suckered in yet again – the wheels fall off the 2018 season in a manner that is Deja vu all over again in some form. Tone on the Board turns sour as the 2018 season winds down.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sucker-o-meter Poll: (2018 Season)
(08-07-2018, 05:46 PM)depthchart Wrote: I also voted 2nd option.

I expect we see 2 or so somewhat obvious problems again. (Like say maybe Right Tackle/Guard or needing a 2nd receiver to step up or it would have been nice if Eifert was healthy etc)

Then spend another offseason leading up to the Draft hoping we address those 2 or so obvious problems. In the same vein as us hoping for a Center/Left Tackle last offseason which they did actually address.

Having to cross our fingers again hoping the Front Office addresses what we want heading into 2019.

If they do, then maybe, as you say, 2019 could be the year.

That' my guess right now but hoping 2018 can be a winning, respect gaining year.

Yes, I think the team will be much improved, but I just don't know that it's realistic to say they can make a run just yet.  Stranger things have happened though, and I hope to be wrong.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sucker-o-meter Poll: (2018 Season) - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-08-2018, 02:02 PM