Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who most impressed you tonight?
(08-10-2018, 10:55 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Considering this was the Bengals 1st pre-season game and the Bears 2nd, I was elated with how our 1's steamrolled their 1s. AJ and Boyd look good, Malone is really bringing it and looked great. Erickson is his usual reliable self. And good grief, just throw it into a crowd and let Tate grab it. His hands are golden.
I was happy to see Marvin go right back at Ross after he fell and caused the interception. Sitting him would have been a huge mistake with his confidence. Ross came up with an up and down, but good game. The more he plays, the more confident he will become.
I thought Westerman looked good..... so I may be in disagreement with most on that one.
Jordan Evans shows like a starting linebacker should...… fast and strong. Vigil, no longer on a bum ankle, looked fast and solid.
Hubbard was constantly "almost" getting to the QB, but it was almost like he is overpursuing… he will be a beast when he gets it.
Fej….. what can you say, love the guy!!!
Andy looks great. Driskell looked ok. The other guy blows chunks. I really think they need to give the kid (name escapes me right now) from UCF a look at QB and maybe kill two stones with one roster spot.
Kevarie Russel is a good CB, and could start for us without much drop off should the need arise.
Kermit is fun to watch.
Redmon can't pass protect.
Og is going to continue to screw this football team until the day they get rid of him. Fisher didn't show much better....

The whole team seemed to have a different attitude this year, which is refreshing. If they keep it up, I see huge things on the horizon.

This is an excellent point.  And having watched that first Bears game, I will tell you that Tyler Bray looked like a different guy than a week ago. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-10-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - McC - 08-10-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-10-2018, 04:21 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - McC - 08-10-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - SHRacerX - 08-10-2018, 01:12 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-10-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-13-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-13-2018, 01:17 PM