Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who most impressed you tonight?
Late to the party and could only see the highlights but damn did that first Line look completely different than last
season. Price held a pocket for Andy to step into, Glenn looked great at LT, actually saw Boling get pushed back
more than these two on the AJ Green catch to set up the first TD. Hart looked good thank God, need Westerman
at RG from what i am hearing. Don't put much stock in PFF but he graded out as our best O-lineman.

Mixon is a stud, still have to say this guy is going to have a huge year. Ross will get it down, we saw the explosion.

Auden Tate is the real deal and we need to have him taking some snaps with the 1's. Love how Malone finally
showed up when his number was called. Thought he would of been better last year with all the injuries and the
lack of playmaking from the other Receivers, but hey, if the O-line don't give you time, cannot make plays.

Pretty cool that Geno, Carlos and Lawson all seem to already be in regular season form. Malik took a bad angle
but i still have hope for him if he can learn. Brandon Wilson saved a TD and once again i will say that i think this
guy will be our breakout player that no one talks about.

Love hearing about Evans and Vigil looking great, to me this is the most encouraging from our biggest question
besides O-line going into this game.

Have to give a ROCK ON FELLAS! Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-10-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - McC - 08-10-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-10-2018, 04:21 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - McC - 08-10-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-10-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-11-2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-13-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Who most impressed you tonight? - 3wt - 08-13-2018, 01:17 PM