Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Based on their Pre-Season Game 1 Performance
(08-11-2018, 02:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Shady for some updates wish i could rewatch the game but i don't have DVR or NFL network.

Great news about Bates III, his only knock was his tackling, for him to be putting the runner on his back is great to
hear this early. Sounds like Darone Jones is doing a good job with him. Bates can be our next Reggie Nelson that
compliments Iloka so he can get back to what he used to be or better.

Price i knew once he got down the snaps was going to be a huge upgrade over Bodine. Great talent, could be the
best Center in the league with his strength, smarts and anchor.

Hubbard i was hearing a lot of hate on in the game day thread, overpursuing can be a problem, heck, even Dunlap
has had his problems with finishing. Having the penetration is where it starts though, MJ gets none.

Same with Tate, dude has too great of a catch radius and an obvious talent that cannot be taught in going up for
the ball with great hands. Looks faster out there too than what i thought. Get him snaps with the 1's. Along with
Ross, these two need snaps, i think Boyd is already on the same page with Dalton, lets get these two on the same
page with him. We could have one of the most dynamic TD scoring Red Zone packages in the league.

Ross is too fast, Tate is too big and well AJ Green is AJ Green.

I am not giving up on Jefferson.  I am frustrated because of other directions the team could have drafted from rounds 3-5.  Really frustrated now.  What I am seeing in Jefferson is a tremendous athlete that cognitive processes broad information slowly.  He simply cannot rely on his athleticism at this level.  He has to dissect plays.  Jefferson is the antithesis of Burfict.  Burfict is not all that athletic in terms of 40 time, speed, but damn, he has a high football IQ.

He would be a good nickle safety to run at people.  In fact, put him in a box and tell him to destroy anything in that box.  He would be great as a Spy on the QB.  So when the Bengals play running QB, put Jefferson in there, let him track him only.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Based on their Pre-Season Game 1 Performance - psychdoctor - 08-11-2018, 09:50 PM