Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Based on their Pre-Season Game 1 Performance
(08-11-2018, 09:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am not giving up on Jefferson.  I am frustrated because of other directions the team could have drafted from rounds 3-5.  Really frustrated now.  What I am seeing in Jefferson is a tremendous athlete that cognitive processes broad information slowly.  He simply cannot rely on his athleticism at this level.  He has to dissect plays.  Jefferson is the antithesis of Burfict.  Burfict is not all that athletic in terms of 40 time, speed, but damn, he has a high football IQ.

He would be a good nickle safety to run at people.  In fact, put him in a box and tell him to destroy anything in that box.  He would be great as a Spy on the QB.  So when the Bengals play running QB, put Jefferson in there, let him track him only.

I like it. Plus have him around Burfict all the time learning. I honestly have more faith in Burfict as a coach
than Haslett at this point. Our LB's need to be in the right position to begin with, i think he has been setting
them up to fail since he got here. Haslett that is.

Burfict takes it on himself, if Malik played more free and just let it happen he could be great.

Great way to use Malik BTW Psych until he gets it together. It will take time.

The pick i am questioning is the Walton pick with Brian Hill already here and Tra Carson. RB was not a need.

OT definately was.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Based on their Pre-Season Game 1 Performance - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-12-2018, 03:15 PM