Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did MoBO play last night?
(08-10-2018, 08:40 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm really rooting for Böhringer to somehow make it in the NFL and do well.  I've been following his story since he started his path to the NFL, as he went to some Pro Days, and was drafted in the 2016 6th round by the Vikings. The guy has a lot of guts and determination to move thousands of miles away from home to pursue his dream.  I also like that the NFL is making a bit of effort to attract more players from abroad.  

I might be a bit biased though since I was stationed in Germany for several years and made a lot of great friends there.  Like I said though, he is working to beat the longest of odds from where he started and trying to make it in the NFL.  These are the kind of stories that keep me more interested beyond many of the NFL divas that feel they have a right to be in the league despite their shitty attitudes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wklxgUm1UdM

I have been keeping an eye on it as well.

As I said, one thing that may help him in signing a contract with us is the position change to TE.  I mean 4.41 at 6-4 225 (or 243 depending on the source) is intriguing. 

For us, is that our TEs are in the final year of their deal.  The draft next year doesn't look to have any great prospects as of now.  So with a year of solid coaching and working on blocking, while being able to pick the brains of Eifert and Kroft.  Learning the playbook, he could be the answer at TE.

Before the boo birds and haters.  I am not saying he will, I am saying that he could.  We will have a need at the position, he will get to practice and learn.  It would be cool if he did turn into a top TE and was on our team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Did MoBO play last night? - J24 - 08-10-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Did MoBO play last night? - YsCascadia - 08-10-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Did MoBO play last night? - XenoMorph - 08-10-2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Did MoBO play last night? - YsCascadia - 08-10-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Did MoBO play last night? - J24 - 08-11-2018, 12:54 AM
RE: Did MoBO play last night? - SHRacerX - 08-11-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Did MoBO play last night? - sloSTI - 08-11-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: Did MoBO play last night? - grampahol - 08-11-2018, 10:30 AM