Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The best of Burfict behind him?
(08-15-2018, 11:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s still one of the best LB’s in the league. If he played for Pittsburgh he’d be one of the biggest stars in the game.

No, his best isn’t behind him. He’s 27, and in the prime of his career. We just have to take the good with the bad when it comes to him. Just like we’ve done the entire time he’s been here.

Dead on.  And if you asked the general population outside this area about Burfict, they would tell you he has raped, murdered, and burned churches.  The ONLY thing he has done against the rules was some dirty hits (he was stupid and immature...the ankle twist and ball tap) and the 4 game PED suspension when he assumed he wasn't going to be tested during his injury.  

Yet, that same population will blatantly ignore the facts of Piggy's "rape and pay seven figures to get away with it" issues.  Makes me sick.  

That being said, he made his own bed with the early immature behavior.  I don't think we have seen the last of his greatness.  I think he is probably just getting started.  I just hope he lets the JJSS hit lie and doesn't retaliate.  If anyone should retaliate, it should be a bubble roster guy on special teams.  And I would rather just see the Bengals beat them on the scoreboard, with class.  Sort of like how New England does it.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The best of Burfict behind him? - J24 - 08-15-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: The best of Burfict behind him? - 3wt - 08-15-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: The best of Burfict behind him? - SHRacerX - 08-16-2018, 09:49 AM