Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-27-2015, 03:14 PM)spazz70 Wrote: At some point the players have to step on the field and make it happen...I agree that Marvin is not a great motivator but these are grown men not pee wee players that need a coach to get them 100% ready to step on the field...I am not deflecting from Marvin just stating that it is something much deeper that that...As much as I hate it and love our recent drafts and the quality of players we have gotten sometimes you just need that nasty asshole out on the field... The guy that dropped in the draft because of his attitude or some other reason and takes it to the field (more Burficts for example)...These goody goody guys were great for cleaning up the image off the field for the Bengals but may have hurt as far as attitude on the field....just my opinion...

Thats a big disadvantage to the players to have a coach that doesn't prepare them properly for the game and/or make in game adjustments as the game is played and just go out there and win when the other teams coach is doing those things. If you want to be a top NFL team you have to have every phase of the game on all cylinders. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - GodFather - 08-27-2015, 05:07 PM