Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-27-2015, 03:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh so you know football huh ? And none of us do ? Curious

What separates the Bengals from the Patriots, Steelers, Packers, etc. is they already have winning traditions established in PT, Playoffs etc. We don't !

We need to be doing it better than the other guy, a lot better ! I love the guys that try and act like our (just barely making the playoffs and getting out @$$e$ handed to us) is some sort of rack to hang our hat on - IT ISN"T there Mr. all powerful football wizard.

We went out there just like we do in like 89% of our PT, must win, playoff type games and looked like we didn't have a clue and worse didn't care ! That's the part that's upsetting. Not the stats, not the ints, not the fumbles, not the final score.

The indifference to being embarrassed on the national stage again.
How many people do you suppose watched that game?  I've yet to hear a single person outside of this board discuss it. Hell I didn't even watch most of it. It was on, but didn't really capture my attention.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - jason - 08-27-2015, 10:15 PM