Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-28-2015, 03:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This.

Do you not agree with what he said? What was unreasonable about it? We all know what the expectations are for this team. That's why they don't get massive props for doing what's expected (winning) but there is valid concern for the abysmal performance we just saw in a nationally televised game. No one is "acting like it's the end of the world". I still think the Bengals will probably have a winning season.

But that kind of performance in a nationally televised game is kind of a sore subject with the fans. I would've thought you'd understand why. Hue Jackson certainly isn't blowing it off as if it's nothing.

Exactly !

It's not that we lost, it's how and when we lost.

Another totally dysfunctional game under the spotlight that just cemented the fact that we crap our pants anytime the lights are on !

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that. Some chose to keep making the preseason aspect of it important just to keep stirring the pot. Preseason and or losing isn't the issue, but they don't get it ???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - bengalfan74 - 08-28-2015, 04:12 PM