Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-28-2015, 03:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This.

Do you not agree with what he said? What was unreasonable about it? We all know what the expectations are for this team. That's why they don't get massive props for doing what's expected (winning) but there is valid concern for the abysmal performance we just saw in a nationally televised game. No one is "acting like it's the end of the world". I still think the Bengals will probably have a winning season.

But that kind of performance in a nationally televised game is kind of a sore subject with the fans. I would've thought you'd understand why. Hue Jackson certainly isn't blowing it off as if it's nothing.

I wouldn't say "no one".

I've heard that Andy sucks. Gio sucks. A.J. is no longer top 10. Our offensive line was "proven to not be good". I've heard many other things because of a preseason game.....seriously. I don't know how you can sit here and say that nobody is overreacting.

I have a huge problem with what he said, he's playing the side where he can't lose and is basically allowed to be a hypocrite. If we win, oh well, shrug that off. If we lose, make a huge ordeal about effort. That's ridiculous. Either act like looking good and looking bad in preseason BOTH matter, or neither. I understand that it's not all about winning and losing, but either make the effort an equally big deal on both sides or on neither side. Give them props when they're successful and not just run to bash them when they're not. I keep my same feelings about certain things no matter what, I can't see how that's so difficult for everybody else. Preseason games don't matter to you guys when we look good, but they matter when we don't? Pffftt, get outta here with that logic. I'm sorry, I can't play that way.

There have been huge overreactions to this preseason game. You saying that nobody is acting that way is a flat out lie and I can probably find dozens of quotes to prove that to be incorrect.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - djs7685 - 08-28-2015, 04:13 PM