Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
djs7685 Wrote:I completely understand the cause for concern, and I also understand the bit of bashing to a certain new member that has been telling everyone they "don't have football knowledge". I get that the team was lackluster last week, but man, it has really been bringing out some interesting attitudes if you try to tell them that this shit happens with tons of good teams every year.

It's the overreactions that are making a lot of you sound ridiculous. I have my concerns too, but there's definitely a more sensible way to display them than what 90% of this board has been doing since the Bucs game. You'd think we got blown out in a damn playoff game again with how you guys are talking.

Hmm, you raise some good points. Why in the world would any fans possibly over-react a bit or become a little too concerned about a preseason contest? Let's see what one of our more 'sensible' posters has to say on the subject...

djs7685 Wrote:My only legitimate concern is how the hell does a team look so unprepared in primetime, even in preseason? That blows my mind.

djs7685 Wrote:Unprepared as in, they looked completely flat and like they weren't ready to play a football game. They came out in the first preseason game looking very good as they should have. This time they didn't. That's at least a little bit concerning to me because it has absolutely been a trend under Marvin Lewis in primetime football games.

Oh yeah, that's why.    Cheers
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - Bengalholic - 08-28-2015, 06:37 PM