Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-28-2015, 06:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hmm, you raise some good points. Why in the world would any fans possibly over-react a bit or become a little too concerned about a preseason contest? Let's see what one of our more 'sensible' posters has to say on the subject...

Oh yeah, that's why.    Cheers

Absolutely. They looked unprepared and it's just mind boggling that it even happened in preseason.

Like I said, the overreacting is what has bothered me. People saying the o-line was proven to be not good. People saying Andy and Gio suck now. People acting like we're going to lose regular season games due to looking flat in the preseason. I have no problem with those rationally displaying their concerns.

What I find silly is those that will never seem to be happy. I was told if they look good, it's not a big deal because they're "supposed" to look good. If they look bad, it's a huge ordeal and they complain about it. So where's the scenario that these people are excited and happy for the team? This isn't making stuff up. Just read WhoDeyWho and Shakes posts earlier. I'm sure these guys didn't mean this the way it obviously got taken, but how else am I supposed to take it? I said that they better get excited if we destroy the Bears and I was told "but that's what they're supposed to do". I guess there's no way to win in this case.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - djs7685 - 08-28-2015, 08:08 PM