Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-28-2015, 11:41 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: You are reading way too much into this.  It's the preseason.  I'm not quite willing to jump off the wagon just yet.  Especially before a snap that actually counts is made.  That said I had pretty high expectations for this team coming into the season.  And perhaps if the Bengals didn't have a history of these types of performances, I wouldn't think too much about it.  But the fact is they do.  And quite frankly it's getting old.  A team as mentally fragile as the Bengals can't really afford games like this.  Even if they happen in the preseason.  I'm almost certain the coaching staff isn't taking it as lightly as you are.

If the expectations are high you expect them to perform at a high level.  And when they don't you'd find it troubling.

I mean if you can argue against that logic, you can argue anything.  

Exactly!!!  I don't see why it is so hard for some to see why others are a little concerned about that performance.  Like you, I said it earlier that I am not ready to write the season off after that game, but I am frustrated and wonder where the drive was?  Aside from a few players, they looked unprepared and not even wanting to be there.  That bothers me.  Hopefully this week is different.

I can understand if some fans aren't worried, but why is it so hard for them to see why others might be without calling us chicken littles, etc...?  I don't think anyone is less of a fan because they think differently than I do and aren't worried about how they performed in a pre-season game.  They just view things differently.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - PApinhead - 08-29-2015, 10:09 AM