Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-29-2015, 10:09 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Exactly!!!  I don't see why it is so hard for some to see why others are a little concerned about that performance.  Like you, I said it earlier that I am not ready to write the season off after that game, but I am frustrated and wonder where the drive was?  Aside from a few players, they looked unprepared and not even wanting to be there.  That bothers me.  Hopefully this week is different.

I can understand if some fans aren't worried, but why is it so hard for them to see why others might be without calling us chicken littles, etc...?  I don't think anyone is less of a fan because they think differently than I do and aren't worried about how they performed in a pre-season game.  They just view things differently.

Some fans always have to feel like they're somehow better fans, or that real fans can't ever be negative. 

Negativity automatically = trolling, no matter how established the poster is. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - Shake n Blake - 08-29-2015, 01:32 PM