Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-29-2015, 01:29 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The only people I see upset about preseason negative comments are those who think our O-line is fantastic(okay some may just say stable)because of sack totals and pass pro PFF numbers.

Those never seem to add up when the Post Season comes into play.  Like Dalton's Marino-esque first 4 years numbers "leading" our team to the playoffs or AJ being top tier WR then lastly our D looking like they never learned how to rush the QB.

Your always gonna see Dalton doubters and McCarron cravers no matter if it's PS or full blown regular season.

Nobody really knows what kinds of strides this team has made in the off-season just yet.

It's just that looming concern that it's business as usual that is only natural to feel...  yes even if they haven't played a game that counts for the current season.

Them demons just ain't goin' away.  No matter how you try to block them out.

Great post.  ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - Shake n Blake - 08-29-2015, 01:44 PM