Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
(08-26-2018, 07:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well the Bills are not exactly regular playoff contenders or even that good.  And yes Dalton is very much not Brady not even close.  I'm just saying if the Bengals can't figure out the run game they are going to have a very hard time.  We can't put every game on Andy's shoulders. There is one caveat though and that is if the defense is just amazing and shuts other teams down. Brady has often carried his team to wins, Andy not so much.   Just being realistic.  

In 2015 AD was 1 of the best QB in the NFL until he got hurt. I understand what you are saying, but you are dismissing what I am saying. If a team overly schemes against us to stop the run, or OL protects like they did today, a health Green, Boyd, Ross and Mixon, I wish them luck stopping our passing game leaving receivers one on one all over the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 08-26-2018, 07:14 PM