Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutdown day 2018 - FINAL 53 & Practice Squad are set
(09-01-2018, 07:41 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: The Saints cut there 4th round pick this year, a Tackle I believe; just saying some teams do cut higher picks as many here thought Hull should be kept over Walton.

Vikings put Terence Newman on the retired list and he will join the coaching staff there, nice move

Didn't we cut our 5th round pick Brown today? Of course all teams including us cut draft picks. We cut a 5th round pick in 2017 also.

The coaching staff decided Walton had more upside, they see them all every practice, they see them on special teams and not just running the ball in snap shot preseason games, they have tons of practice film on these guys. I get some fans think they better insight than the coaches, but I tend to trust their decisions over fans. They will make mistakes, they are human, but they have valid reasons I assure you why they keep player A over player B and I think draft position is way down the list of who makes the team once you get past rookies in rounds 1-3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cutdown day 2018 - cuts, moves, updates - FINAL 53 - Luvnit2 - 09-01-2018, 08:20 PM