Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bell doesn’t rejoin the Squealers
(09-05-2018, 01:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Feh, the Steelers are still the best team in this division without Bell and they might even unload his arse on some desperate GM for a high pick.  I realize I've been burned by rooting against the Steelers in vain for so long, but until this actually hurts them I'm not celebrating.

EDIT:  wait, he's not under contract so they can't trade him.  Ok, well that at least assuages my fear of them improving because of this.
I wonder (maybe hoping) if it is permissible for the 3 parties, the Steelers, Bell, and another team, to get together, workout a trade and deal once he signs with the Steelers? 
(09-05-2018, 02:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Like I said in the other thread, Ross Tucker said he wouldn't be surprised if Bell shows up at the last minute to get his game check, and then fakes a hammy and sits out 5 or 6 games while he "mends".....

Listen to my link above. This dick nozzle isn't showing up any time before week 10. If that's the case, I'd deactivate him the rest of the way. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell doesn’t rejoin the Squealers - StrictlyBiz - 09-05-2018, 04:31 PM