Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(10-04-2018, 01:23 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I definitely have TE as a top 3 need now. Rumors are swirling that we're only going to re-sign Kroft of Uzomah. I know the team is high on Schreck, but we'll need to look for a starter. I would say we need more speed at LB, but the team seems content with Vigil and Evans. We'll probably re-sign Brown as well. We definitely need to find ourselves a new RT. Hart is terrible so we can only imagine what Ced and Fisher looked like in camp.

We'll also need to look for a slot corner. Dennard is looking good and is earning himself a nice 2nd contract. We should/could be able to keep him. By the time WJ3 is up for an extension, Dre 's deal won't cost us much to cut him.

I agree. Seems like there are still so many holes to fill.  Yet, this year's draft is loaded with outstanding D-Line prospects.  The Bengals are okay with Vigil.  Evans is inconsistent.  Burfict is good for 10-12 games per year.  So they still need a speed backer.  Bates is good FS but Williams is still out of position at safety.  I see them drafting OT or DT round 1-2, TE round 3, backer round 4.  Dennard is earning a 2nd contract.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - psychdoctor - 10-04-2018, 01:46 PM