Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(11-02-2018, 09:28 AM)ochocincos Wrote: "Much" more? I'd disagree. Both have been pretty bad.
Alex Redmond PFF = 54.9
Bobby Hart PFF = 56.4

Neither have been good by any means. Meanwhile, Westerman has a PFF score of 74.3 in the limited snaps he's played. He deserves a shot at RG IMO. And if he can solidify himself by end of season there, the Bengals could then shift away from RG and prioritize RT.

It makes absolutely no sense! Yestermna .needs to be starting. He's obviously the second best guard on the team! That said Redmond has allowed the most qb hits, pressures, and penalties of any guard in the NFL. And the reason I said much more is because u can when around a tackle. Te/rb chios etc etc. Not so much around a guard... And gart when he's good is pretty decent. He's just too inconsistent. U know I'm a Trey Adams guy through and through so if we could get Adams at left tackle put westerman at rg and Glenn at rt? Man all of a sudden that's a pretty nasty oline. But again. I go back to if white or Harry is there? If Harry is there? That's a pick that would piss off the fan base me included but he's a top 3 talent in this draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - Jpoore - 11-03-2018, 07:39 PM