Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(11-10-2018, 07:35 AM)Moorne Wrote: Before going deep into Draft needs we need to analyze who they'll keep.
Whats your thoughts?

My analysis would be:

UFA:
TE TYLER EIFERT - I'd give the guy one more year.
TE TYLER KROFT - Keeper.
TE CJ UZOMAH - I would like to keep him, but don't think they hand out contracts to both him and Kroft.
OT BOBBY HART - I would move on, but I think he'll signs a new 2 year deal.
OT CEDRIC OGBUEHI - Bye bye.
OT JAKE FISHER - Probably bye bye, but may be worth keeping as backup if he sign a vet minimum deal.
DE MICHAEL JOHNSON - I know must of you want to see him gone. But the FO loves him so I can see him staying for one more year.
LB PRESTON BROWN - I loved when we picked him up in FA and really want him to succeed. But I really don't know.
CB DARQUEZE DENNARD - Keeper, but I think he wants a shot outside the slot in another team.

RFA:
DT ADOLPHUS WASHINGTON - Meh...

ERFA:
OG ALEX REDMOND - I wouldn't miss him. But he will stay. Could be signed to a vet minimum one year deal, but they probably sign him longer than that.
OG/C TREY HOPKINS - Being the first OL-guy from the bench pretty much allover the line - I see them handing out at three year deal like they did to TJ Johnson a couple of years ago.

I would keep Kroft, Uzi, Dennard.  Washington has been the highest rated DT outside of Geno in limited role so he stays.  Hopkins stays period.  
The rest of these players including Eifert are gone.  

Fill as many draft choices as they can by trading down.  Hell, at this point, I would mind them trading out of first round because Bengals have had better success in second round the last half dozen years.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - psychdoctor - 11-10-2018, 09:03 AM