Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & DB
(11-29-2018, 11:11 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I was looking at QBs after Dalton went down but it got me thinking, Do we even want to look at QBs if Marvin is still the coach?

I don't think he will look at QB if he is retained but lets say he did want to draft a QB, do we even want to go through this again or just wait until after next year when his 2 year deal is up and then look at QB with a new coach?

Also looking at QBs none of them really stand out to me, Tyree Jackson from Buffalo is interesting at 6'7 245 pounds has a nice arm and can actually move but not really sure the QBs are great this year.

Maybe the move is to grab OL, DT, LB, TE, and some DBs this years to get some talent and hope that Marvin is gone once his contract is up and let a new coach start fresh with a QB of his choosing.

I would love Tyree Jackson to play for us if we have a fresh coaching staff next season. If Marvin is retained, then stay away. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Draft: Linebackers, Offensive OT/Guard & safeties - Bengal Dude - 11-30-2018, 01:45 AM