Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 2-0 and all alone in First Place
(09-15-2018, 05:44 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: It's still early. I don't buy into the hype just yet. Yes, 2-0 is a great start. There are 14 more games this season. I recall some teams have gone 4-0 only to lose most of the rest. I want the Bengals to focus 1 game at a time and not get ahead of themselves.
Same here, and everyone is acting like Mixon's not hurt.  He played a BIG part in winning both of the first two games and who knows if our offense will still be clicking as well without him.  He'd play a big part in controlling the game on the road the next two weeks, especially in the dome in Atlanta, so I'm nervous and hoping that our other guys can at least step-up to keep the offense somewhat balanced while Joe's out. 

I hope we don't rush him back too quick, but it sounds like the procedure went well and it's not too bad.

(09-16-2018, 10:31 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And the 2nd half of the Steelers schedule is brutal, five road games. They have the Patriots, Chargers, Jags, Saints, Panthers, and of course us at the end.

They better hope there's basically all wins in the 6 games following their 0-1-1 start.

I know not to count them out, and maybe they'll get back on track, but they looked sloppy, not explosive, and just not like a unified team that can  be a good team.

I'm cautiously optimistic, especially since I think Brown was faking being injured today.  They just don't seem like a cohesive unit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals 2-0 and all alone in First Place - BFritz21 - 09-17-2018, 12:24 AM