Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop
(09-17-2018, 01:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So you admit you were wrong in 2013 and 2105, so 2 out of the last 5 years you have been wrong.  This roster and staff is so much different since 2015 i just don't agree with your premise at this point in time.

With that said.. numerous teams that start 2-0 don;t end up winning their division.  Pittsburgh has enough weapons to still be a major threat.. and Ravens are just one game back at 1-1 .  

So you admit you were wrong in 2013 and 2105, so 2 out of the last 5 years you have been wrong.  This roster and staff is so much different since 2015 i just don't agree with your premise at this point in time.

No, I wasn't wrong in either scenario.  2013 they laid an egg in the playoffs against the Chargers.

In 2015, Dalton broke his thumb (injury) and Hill, Burfict, and Jones laid eggs against the Steelers.

With that said.. numerous teams that start 2-0 don;t end up winning their division.  Pittsburgh has enough weapons to still be a major threat.. and Ravens are just one game back at 1-1 . 

Cool So .... you agree with me then?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop - bengalguy71 - 09-17-2018, 01:13 PM