Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related)
Note: By far, my biggest gripe is with Lance McAllister. I would be willing to bet, that if someone somehow took the time to notate how much time he spends on each and every team on his show that the Reds would account for 75% of his total programming, minimum. That is absolutely ridiculous for the biggest Sports Talk (not REDS talk) program in town.

Not only is his constant Reds talk beyond boring, his show sucks. The other night I turned him and he actually wasn't talking Reds. Want to know what he was talking about? His 8th grade daughter's select soccer team. He had a whole segment on it. People calling in about youth club soccer. If it's not that it's Hostess cupcakes, 70's references, or terrible TV that he and is wife watch. Oh, and he's a huge dork. Not to mention that he's incredibly rude and condescending to callers that disagree with him and he's a ridiculously homer. Basically he sucks. He needs to go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related) - Wes Mantooth - 08-30-2015, 12:14 PM