Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related)
(08-30-2015, 12:12 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Haha yeah its ridicoulous. Whenever Mo starts on a Reds topic, I turn the channel cause he will bore me  2 minutes into a 20 minute chat about something trivial. I almost wish I could be a baseball fan again with how much they talk about it.

I used to be a huge baseball fan when I was younger.  I watched or listened pretty much every night until right around when Griffey and Dunn were on their way out.

I used to think I quit watching as much because I hated the fact some teams spend 200 mil while others spend 40, but now I'm wondering if some of the local coverage has turned me off.  It's non-stop.  I used to really enjoy listening to Sports Talk but I just can't get into it anymore.  And I have to figure there's tons of people like that.  I don't understand the programming from a ratings standpoint at all.  How many people are turning in for 3 hours of Reds coverage on a Weds afternoon?  17?  32?  I just don't get it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related) - Wes Mantooth - 08-30-2015, 12:21 PM