Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related)
FYI, tuned into today after writing this and Mo was on at noon. Any guesses on what he was talking about? I just looked at the programming schedule to see if maybe it was just a pregame, here's what I pulled directly from their site:
-------------------------

12-5AM AMERICAS TRUCKIN NETWORK
Hosted by Tom Bigbee
5-9A PAID PROGRAMMING

9-12P SUNDAY MORNING SPORTS TALK
Byran Price sounds like he's gone after this season. Why would Barry Larkin be interested in managing this mess? 9:06
12-1P SPORTS TALK WITH MO EGGER
Wouldn't hiring Barry Larkin be the right thing to do? Plus, a recap of the Bengals/Bears......and isn't there something creepy about Tommy Tuberville's plan to "fine players"
1-5:30P REDS VS BREWERS
Mo has the Inside Pitch, Marty and Jeff have the first pitch at 2:10.
5:30-7P EXTRA INNINGS WITH CHICK LUDWIG
Chick takes your calls after the game on Extra Innings.

7-8:30P SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT
Hosted by Seg
8:30-9P SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT
Hosted by Brandi Srader
9-MID LIVE WITH BILL CUNNINGHAM
At 10:06, your Willie addresses the Nation on all the issues.

Read more: http://www.700wlw.com/articles/700wlw-programming-233227/sunday-august-30-12221256/#ixzz3kKTFRR00
---------------
9AM to 7PM, almost nothing but Reds. 10 hours of Reds coverage. At the end of August, with the team 30 games back and in dead last. The day after week 3 of the NFL preseason. The week college football kicks off.

I guess that pre game and extra innings isn't quite enough. Nor is the 4 hour game. Might as well cram in a morning of it to just to be safe. Sick
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related) - Wes Mantooth - 08-30-2015, 04:47 PM