Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related)
(08-30-2015, 09:17 PM)tman Wrote: Are you talking about the Reds?
The World champion Reds?
That team with all the guys in Cooperstown?
The oldest and first professional baseball team?
That team that is been around nearly as long as Cincinnati itself?
The club that is beloved by this city and every baseball fan in a three hundred mile radius?

Yeah, I wonder why they talk about the Reds so much?

Then name it Reds Talk instead of Sports Talk.  When a team already has a built in 6 hours of coverage a day (pre-game, game, postgame) it shouldn't be unreasonable to expect some coverage for other sports leading into that block.  Again, it's SPORTS talk. You can even talk more stupid ***** Reds and beat that dead horse some more, just sprinkle other sports this time of year.

If you don't think 10 straight hours of Reds coverage on Sunday in late August, when the team is 30 games back, is overkill then I'm not sure how you would define the word.

No one is expecting it to go away.  Have the game, have the pre-game, have the post game, heck you can have of the morning too.  That would give them 8 hours of coverage today.  All I'm asking for is to maybe throw in some more football talk.  You know, the NUMBER 1 VIEWED SPORT AND MONEY MAKING LEAGUE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 700WLW/1530 RANT (Bengals Coverage Related) - Wes Mantooth - 08-30-2015, 10:44 PM