Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did we get rid of the wrong penalty machine?
(09-24-2018, 08:51 PM)thillan Wrote: Nope, completely agree with you. Williams is one of the few guys in the team who we have to worry about handing free yards to opposing offenses thanks to stupid, unnecessary penalties.

The panthers offensive line was holding the whole game and the stinkin refs never called it. the refs in nfl do not like cincy and it is costing us games.I am a believer that the nfl refs are going to keep us out of the playoffs.Had some of the refs that saw this would just make the call,we could have easily stopped them at least four times.Go watch the film and our guys on D should be going to the refs and to ass hole marving and complaining.Of course he would NEVER do anything about it. He sucks as the general of this team.I for one want his ass gone right now.He is NO leader of men.He will not fight for his guys and when tez comes back,he will not last the first game and will be e-jected,I hate these new rules.It makes the game stink.The Panthers were holding all game and when the refs do not call it they will just keep doing it.We were in that game in spite of all the shit we had to deal with and I want john ross GONE.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we get rid of the wrong penalty machine? - fortyyearfan - 09-25-2018, 11:20 AM