Poll: Describe your Mood about this 2 and 1 Bengal team's chances going forward
Calm & cool – This team will be fine & make the Playoffs. Then maybe more.
Uneasy – could flip a coin on how you think this season turns out. Something derails us or squeak into the Playoffs.
Knot in gut – just know this thing implodes enough to miss Playoffs. Even if they barely miss.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings"
(09-25-2018, 06:22 PM)BengalChris Wrote: You should be able to expect fairness, but in the subjective world of NFL officiating that doesn't really happen.

If Burfict lets the weight of his arm land on a QB he'll be flagged, especially if it's on 3rd down. I know it's ridiculous for me to say those words, but that's pretty much what I expect from the NFL these days. Just plain f'ing up the game with idiot rules that aren't actually helping anyone, but are affecting the outcome of games.

You have to wonder if the rule changes will force Dlineman to approach the game completely differently. It may be more effective to go exclusively for the ball and not even try to knock the guy down. Sounds weird, but is there anything else these guys can actually 'legally' do?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings" - GreenCornBengal - 09-25-2018, 06:38 PM
RE: 2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings" - CJD - 09-26-2018, 08:40 AM