Poll: Describe your Mood about this 2 and 1 Bengal team's chances going forward
Calm & cool – This team will be fine & make the Playoffs. Then maybe more.
Uneasy – could flip a coin on how you think this season turns out. Something derails us or squeak into the Playoffs.
Knot in gut – just know this thing implodes enough to miss Playoffs. Even if they barely miss.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings"
Uneasy in the fact that the D line is nearly non-existent right now. Carolina with 3 backups and all they could muster up was one nice play by Dunlap. They need to show up this next game.

Overall for the season not uneasy at all. When we get competent LBers back in the game the D will be improved. This offense will be able to keep this team in every game. Look at the Carolina game. Our D gives up record rushing yards and we are 3 key plays away from being right there. 1: Dunlap fumble not recovered
2: Hubbard ount block that was ohhh so close
3: Holdinf on Redmond on what was a nice gain and ultimately took away a legit scoring opportunity.

Looking at our schedule I would have taken a 2-2 record to start and that’s what we will have in the worst possible scenario as it stands.

I am usually doubtful with this team but I firmly believe they will get a playoff W this year so long as they are healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings" - thompson19osu - 09-25-2018, 11:25 PM
RE: 2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings" - CJD - 09-26-2018, 08:40 AM