Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
I don't care HOW they win... I just wish they'd F**KING WIN against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Hunter was blocking McRae before Brown got the ball. He wasn't making any effort to run a pattern. I think it's a pick, but more upsetting was, why wasn't anyone covering Brown?? I mean, hell, Hunter may not have needed to even engage McRae and Brown would have scored.

They were in field goal range anyway. The outcome would have been the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How the hell am I a troll? Because I call people out for saying ridiculous things?

Calling out people on the Gameday thread. Yeah you're a troll .. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Would have been a 50 yarder, which isn't exactly a gimme.

Agreed, but, they would have been able to run one more play (maybe 2) to get closer. Still, I would rather the call have been made and make them kick it. I'm just using the assumption that they would have made that FG anyway to make me feel better. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:57 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Agreed, but, they would have been able to run one more play (maybe 2) to get closer. Still, I would rather the call have been made and make them kick it. I'm just using the assumption that they would have made that FG anyway to make me feel better. 

Actually, with that penalty, they're looking at a 60 yarder, which isn't happening, and running one or two more plays doesn't mean that they automatically are closer.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:56 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Calling out people on the Gameday thread. Yeah you're a troll .. 

So you think our players are “scum” and “human garbage?”

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, with that penalty, they're looking at a 60 yarder, which isn't happening, and running one or two more plays doesn't mean that they automatically are closer.

Their kicker has NEVER missed at PBS. Punts were going 60+ yards going that direction. We still would have lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Very proud of these guys. We almost won it, but this is a rivalry. Didn't work out like we planned. I was glad to see for the most part it was a clean game, Pray we take the away game from them. It was a great game. I knew they were gonna win it at the end. Just knew it. Yet, didn't happen. I was kinda blown away. We will go to KC and take that one. Mark my words.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 04:55 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yojimbo.....we were saying? Lol. Way to go guys!

Yup, now this one can be put on Austin. The offense did its part late.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:20 PM)Sweetness Wrote: And you know what every player on the defense, special teams, offense, IR, practice squad, and coaching staff was thinking? We are ****ed. We scored 7 points outside of the last 2 minutes of each half. The offense was pathetic, scared, and weak all game. 

Meh....we had a ton of dropped balls, the line struggled, and we had two critical and questionable calls that negated big gains that killed drives. ItsI a rivalry game, and shit happens. I was entertained by the game and it was surprisingly clean. Team didn't quit, just got beat. This ain't anything new in this series....lol 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:56 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Calling out people on the Gameday thread. Yeah you're a troll .. 

Nah.....that was seriously overboard shit. Human garbage for losing a friggin game? C'mon man.... that's just crazy. They sucked today on the dline....but human garbage? LMAO

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 08:46 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yup, now this one can be put on Austin. The offense did its part late.

Yeah....right after I call out AJ, he comes up big....lol.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 12:51 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yeah....right after I call out AJ, he comes up big....lol.

AJ had some good catches, and unfortunately some big drops. Passes were on the money. Although it was i raining pretty good, you still expect him to come down with those.

Reply/Quote