Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Steelers
The better team won today. The Steelers dominated in the trenches all game long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: The better team won today.  The Steelers dominated in the trenches all game long.

No body here did anything to deserve congratulations as far as the game today goes. Just saying. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: The better team won today. The Steelers dominated in the trenches all game long.

They dominate in the trenches because they can hold with reckless abandon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: The better team won today.  The Steelers dominated in the trenches all game long.

The steelers are just physically bigger and stronger across the board. The bengals are a finesse team and their lack of physicality is why they get injured so often. They got a bunch of guys that need to get in the weight room, bad. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:36 PM)bjf123 Wrote: They dominate in the trenches because they can hold with reckless abandon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as bengals defenders continue to allow themselves to be held by running right into an olineman's body and do nothing to disengage, there's no need to complain about it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It'll be a frozen day in hell before I ever congratulate the Squats.. Regardless .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nice non-call on that planned pick, on your go ahead TD play. Like they say, "If you can't be good, better to be lucky". We'll see y'all again a time or two this year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
steelers deserved to win if the Bengals D can't prevent them from scoring in just over a minute.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 10:26 AM)Beaker Wrote: steelers deserved to win if the Bengals D can't prevent them from scoring in just over a minute.

The Steelers defense did basically the same thing the drive before. The Bengals just pulled a “hold my beer” situation and dicked it all up as they are prone to do against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote