Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Only Thing Worse Than Today's Loss Is The Excuses
(10-14-2018, 07:25 PM)thillan Wrote: I don't understand, I know that overcoming injuries is nice, but it can't be argued that missing Eifert for the rest of the season really affects how teams play us.

Also, just because guys get hurt early in the year, doesn't mean they won't get hurt later. It's not a video game where you can turn injuries off midseason lol. Health is a factor every week.

I completely understand what you're saying. I was more talking about Price coming back and things like that. It's a physical sport and injuries will happen. My hope is that we get the injury bug out of the way now. IF we can get healthy and stay healthy, that would be a huge plus. I'm impressed with how well the team is playing despite the seemingly neverending string of injuries.

As for Eifert, he had played in less than half of the games he could have since we drafted him. Teams didn't have to gameplan for Eifert most of the time anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Only Thing Worse Than Today's Loss Is The Excuses - muskiesfan - 10-14-2018, 07:28 PM