Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We have NO CHANCE against the Cheifs
(10-14-2018, 11:54 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Watching tonight what they are doing is scary enough. They may beat us by 4 touchdowns. The only hope is there defense allow us to score every time we have possession

someone please fire marvin and Austin,cannot beat the stoolers,each and every year.as long as marvin is here they will own us and I so so hate this.I so hate the stoolers,and if you cannot beat them in your OWN HOUSE ,you super stink.fire marvin someone,anyone,he sucks.he sucks.This just ruined my whole year.I just knew this was going to happen,and they will get killed when they play them again and that will decide the division and the stoolers will win big and the nati will be laughed at for another year.This has been the way it is for 48 years.Aren't you so called fans just SICK OF THIS SHIT???????? All fans need to tweet,e-mail,social media facebook fax and write all players,coaches and news outlets and hammer them all week.DO NOT LET UP.LET THEM know how pissed off all of us are.Do not go to the stinkin games,why spend your hard earned dollars,they are just going to let you down AGAIN.Mark this on your calendar.the stoolers will win the division again.they cheat always and get away with it.the bungles will NEVER WIN ANYTHING.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We have NO CHANCE against the Cheifs - fortyyearfan - 10-15-2018, 08:53 AM