Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We have NO CHANCE against the Cheifs
I know we're all down because of the loss to the Steelers. It sucks. Once again we gave away a victory. However, this team is showing a lot this year. Down 6 with over 3 minutes to go, I didn't doubt that Dalton would lead us to a go ahead TD. He's playing really well this year and has been doing this time and time again. Yeah, burning a little more clock would've been nice, but the offense did their job. They got the ball and went down and got the go ahead score. You can't ask for anything else. They gave the D a chance to come up big again and they just didn't make the plays when we needed it most.

Tough losses are going to happen. This team could've wilted. Dalton could've thrown a costly pick. One of the receivers could've fumbled. The OLine could've continuously shot us in the foot with penalties. Instead, they marched down the field and gave us a lead with just over 1 minute left in the game. Against the Steelers no less.

We might lose to KC next week. I think these guys will keep us in it though. It's nice to know that if we need a score late in the game, we can count on our QB to rally the troops and lead us to it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We have NO CHANCE against the Cheifs - muskiesfan - 10-15-2018, 10:53 AM