Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defense is lacking that killer instinct vs .500.or better teams.
(10-15-2018, 12:08 AM)impactplaya Wrote: um.yeah closing out with defensive stands vs the Dolphins Colts and Falcons is nice.
but all 3 arent playoff teams.
but vs Pittsburgh the defense melted and could not hold its water.
no one on defense stepped up and made a play when the Bengals needed it the most.
if this team wants to be a contender it has to shut down CONTENDERS in crunch time.
what Im seeing on defense is a lack of a true leader when it needs it the most.
yeah MJ and Hubbard stepped up vs a depleted Fins oline.
nothing today.
Willis did nothing. Lawson is continuing to be invisiable after a promising rookie yr.
i just dont see much fire from this defense.
i really see a bunch of hard working "nice" guys.
really wish some of these guys had Adam Jones fire.

How could you stupid bengals lose to the stinkin stoolers AGAIN in front of your fans at YOUR HOUSE.YOU SO SO SUCK.FIRE MARVIN SOMEONE please fire this dude,;its been way too long,let giggles go back to pissburg where he is from. I hate so much losing to those stinkin idiots.This just ruined my whole year.guess what its going to be another long season and aj green is an okay receiver,but not agreat one.he drinks the kool-aid just like all the rest and whats with all the stinkin injuries?? they so need another conditioning coach,this team has more injuries than any team in nfl.no wonder all the nfl pundits hate us,we are just the laughing idiots of nfl.Please mike brown,and marvin lewis,resign or fire yourselfs and this so called AUSTIN DC IS A PICKIN JOKE. THIS defense is going to get killed at the chiefs.Mark it down if they are super lucky it will be a 9 and 7 season and another long long off season just to watch the stoolers kill their asses next season.guess who is going to win the last game of the season//// YOU GUESS IT THE STINKIN STOOLERS AND THEY WILL WIN THE DIVISION.Marvin does not know how to beat their asses and he could care less.this organization will never even smell the super bowl.the closest thing for them is to watch it on tv like the rest of us.But they really do not care,they are making millions and millions and all you stupid fans that go down their and watch this shit are just plain dumb and like to waste your money.I quit going years ago,because I got tired of watching them get their asses beat in front of their own fanbase.Remember,they lost this game,doesn't matter how,they LOST Yawn Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defense is lacking that killer instinct vs .500.or better teams. - fortyyearfan - 10-15-2018, 03:53 PM