Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a really big pump
(10-15-2018, 12:34 PM)McC Wrote: ...to get rid of all these crocodile tears so we don't all drown in liquid sorrow.

What's to cry about?  The Steelers beat us for the 7th time in a row.  Anyone crying over this clearly hasn't been paying attention.  I hoped for the best, and I didn't KNOW the Steelers would win, but I wasn't participating in the "Holy crap, this team is different" or the "You guys...we're so confident and quiet now" threads either, so I guess I don't count.

As I said before, a Bengals vs Steelers game often looks like a match between some guy with an Iraqi flag and Hulk Hogan.  You know in your heart who is going to win, but sometimes you get a compelling promo that makes you think the underdog has a chance.  The Hulkster looks like he's down....yes, this is finally the end of Hulkamania!  The fans of the evil heel chuckle with glee!  No wait...the Hulkster is up!  He hits the same finisher he's hit 1000 times before, and his fans go wild for the 1000th time!  It's a fake-ass miracle! He always wins! His fans are so lucky!

Rinse and repeat.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We need a really big pump - McC - 10-15-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: We need a really big pump - sandwedge - 10-15-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: We need a really big pump - Go Cards - 10-15-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: We need a really big pump - Bengalbug - 10-15-2018, 12:50 PM
RE: We need a really big pump - Nately120 - 10-15-2018, 12:52 PM