Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No suspension for Burfict, but possible fine(s) will be handed down.
(10-15-2018, 03:23 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1051898872442839041

"#Bengals oft-suspended LB Vontaze Burfict is not expected to be suspended for his actions on Sunday, but I’m told there are  several plays that will be reviewed for a potential fine. Presumably, one is an elbow to @AB84’s head."

I watch almost every NFL game every week. These plays happen in almost every game, it is football and a legal hit to a ball carrier. It amazes me two Steelers admit to headhunting after Shazier got hurt a year ago (actually is illegal and players are subject to be suspended), but not one mention of it on National News or during game yesterday, they frickin admitted it.

NFL has gone way too soft, but bigger issue is they are inconsistent applying the rules, big stars like Ben and Brady are coddled while guys like Dalton get abused and no flags.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No suspension for Burfict, but possible fine(s) will be handed down. - Luvnit2 - 10-15-2018, 04:06 PM