Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No suspension for Burfict, but possible fine(s) will be handed down.
I like Vontaze and would love to have 11 guys with his instincts, passion, and ferocity on the defense. In a lot of ways, he's a really rare kind of player that you doesn't come along too often.

Unfortunately, he really puts the team on a roller coaster once he becomes a key leader and integral part of the defense. Things are great, he looks like one of the league's best. Then he's out for a suspension. Then he's out of shape. Then you're worried about him getting suspended nearly every week as the media breaks down everything he does.

I wouldn't be at all opposed to moving on from him at this point if he incurs another suspension. Draft a linebacker high, sign a good free agent, or both. Get some guys that can be depended on to be available and win games.

It would be ideal if he could learn from his mistakes, but at this point, I'm not sure that's going to happen. He doesn't have it in him. Also, screw any Pittsburgh media hack that's pushing a lifetime ban. That team is so crooked and malicious that they have coaches trying to hurt players and getting into bar fights like a bunch of teenage jackasses. The whole culture is based on cheap shots and injuring opponents' key players. Antonio Brown once karate-kicked a punter on the field. Forgive me if I don't feel sympathy for him when he gets his brain scrambled from time to time. Live by the sword and all that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No suspension for Burfict, but possible fine(s) will be handed down. - samhain - 10-19-2018, 03:32 PM