Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-17-2018, 05:20 PM)depthchart Wrote: Roethlesberger went on his Radio show and said that Burfict (after his hit on AB & right before a snap), Burfict pointed at Ju Ju and said "your next". They showed that play on the NFL Network and it shows Burfict pointing at Ju Ju and then Ben makes a frustrated gesture to the Refs with his hands & body language seeming to ask the Refs to do something about the threat.

It looked to me like Burfict did make that threat to Ju Ju.

As much as I like old school football and the old school ways, this is a sign that Burfict may never get it.

Deon Sanders said on the same NFL Network program that Ben should shut up and leave the bad things people say and do on the field. Deon said that many of our heroes would not be thought of as heroes if fans knew some of the things they said during games.

Ben's cry baby tactics will likely put Burfict more under the Target of the NFL and I doubt Burfict is smart enough to reign himself in.

I 100% believe Ben. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - WeezyBengal - 10-17-2018, 05:46 PM