Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-17-2018, 10:37 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Every team has it's bad egg. A decade ago the Bengals were the poster child of thugs. An arrest every week it seemed like. Now all of those eggs are gone except one. When Pac Man left that only left VB. The team is overwhelmingly loaded with good, hard working, socially conscious dudes, with the exception of one. VB. I can live with that as long as he doesn't hurt the team. Yes he has hurt the team simply by not being on the field. But when it gets to the point that we are losing games because of his antics I will say cut him loose.

I have finally reached this point as well.  Sad, as I don't think I have seen a more talented player when he is in shape.  

Like Mo Egger was saying on his show yesterday, we don't hear about Joe Mixon as the RB that punched a woman.  He changed the narrative with good behavior.  Burfict could have done the same thing, and just gave his opponent the middle finger by beating them on the field (not literally).  He hasn't and he seems unwilling to change.  I am ready to move on.

Let him be someone else's problem.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - SHRacerX - 10-18-2018, 10:19 AM