Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-18-2018, 11:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: This is the crux of the issue.  It isn't necessarily about "they've done it, don't be like them, two wrongs don't make a right".....it's MORE about the fact that the league has been hyper quiet about the litany of their transgressions.  Guys like Talib and Burfict get suspended and fined, and the NFL does jack shit to these asshats.  There's film of Cody Wallace FISTING a Dolphins linemen FFS.  Also.....no one has addressed my earlier point.....what other teams whine and cry so much about Burfict other than the Stoolers?  

No, you're right to give your opinion, and yours is not without merit.  I agree there IS a SELF INFLICTED bullseye on him.  That said, he has cleaned it up a lot from the days of nut sack tapping, and ankle twisting....although Pig Pen HAS done that just recently, and not a damn thing was said.  THAT is the issue at hand here.  Now these same douchebags want him banned.  That's just ridiculous.

Well said, and on point.

Trash talk IS a part of the game, always has been, always will be.  I just find it utterly pathetic that the dirtiest team in the league is crying foul.

Absolutely.  I've been subjected to exactly the same things you're talking about as well.  We just remembered and dished them some of their own medicine the next time we met.  Don't start none, won't be none.

I was ejected from a middle school game one time.  A defender hit our QB after he threw the ball, then literally sat on top of him and gut punched him.  I caught it out of the corner of my eye, and ran over and knocked his ass off of my QB.  I got tossed.....but so did he.  I had no problem with the dual ejection.  What I would have had a problem with is if I got tossed and the other cat didn't.  That seems to be the way this plays out.  Burfict gets suspensions.....Stoolers get fines that get rescinded when the dust settles. Whatever
Wyche, "The Enforcer"!!  Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - sandwedge - 10-18-2018, 11:41 AM